Reinforced perforated cable trays
It is a product line of straight sheet cable trays without perforation and with enhanced load carrying capacity.
To ensure corrosion protection, the following types of coating are applied:
- SZ – preliminary galvanizing using Sendzimir process, with class Z140 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- SZ270 – preliminary galvanizing using Sendzimir process, with class Z275 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- RAL – polymeric powder coating of a steel product preliminary galvanized using Sendzimir process, with class Z140 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- HDZ – hot-dip galvanizing of a finished product (as per GOST 9.307-89)
- INOX – stainless steel (AISI304)
- INOX316 – stainless steel (AISI316)
Standard section dimensions:
- Width of 50 to 600 mm;
- Length of 2000 / 2500 / 3000 mm;
- Thickness of 2.0 mm.
Connections between cable trays and shaped sections are made with connectors such as SUT1.5 or SLB.
No lockable cover attachment is provided. As required, covers are additionally secured with PKR hold-down clamps.
Perforation ensures ventilation of the internal space and eliminates moisture condensation on the cable tray walls.