It is a product line of straight sheet cable trays without perforation and with lockable cover attachment.
To ensure corrosion protection, the following types of coating are applied:
- SZ – preliminary galvanizing using Sendzimir process, with class Z140 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- SZ270 – preliminary galvanizing using Sendzimir process, with class Z275 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- RAL – polymeric powder coating of a steel product preliminary galvanized using Sendzimir process, with class Z140 or higher (as per GOST R 52246-2016)
- HDZ – hot-dip galvanizing of a finished product (as per GOST 9.307-89)
- INOX – stainless steel (AISI304)
- INOX316 – stainless steel (AISI316)
Standard section dimensions:
- Width of 50 to 600 mm;
- Length of 2000 / 2500 / 3000 mm;
- Thickness of 0.7 / 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 mm.
Cable trays and shaped sections are connected with each other by connectors, such as SUT or SLB.
For all products of this line, the cover is attached to the cable tray by tight locking.
Using solid cable tray LMZ, the environmental protection of cable of IP44 rating may be achieved. For that, a set of connectors with protective plates S44 shall be used.